I am happy to announce we are looking for an intern - International Admission Assistant – at Tallinn University of Technology.
The internship duration is 5 to 6 months, starting from March 2019.
Tasks of the intern are following:
- Collecting and managing a registry for hard copy documents sent by the applicants.
- Being responsible for sending correctly formed documents to Estonian ENIC/NARIC Centre.
- Consulting international students and prospective candidates on spot, via email or phone.
- Managing TalTech language test database.
- Contacting candidates who have not fulfilled requirements by deadlines.
- Assisting with other international admission related tasks on rolling bases.
Requirements for the intern:
- Good knowledge of English.
- Punctual and detail oriented.
- Quick learner.
- Interested in intercultural communication.
In order to apply, please send your CV, Motivation Letter, Transcript of Records and English language certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 20.12.2018 or until the most suitable intern is found!
In case of questions, do not hesitate to contact me: email@example.com