Application in practice
Electrical engineering has become an essential part of our everyday life, and penetrates all areas related to current practices, whether it's modern information technology, construction, engineering or architecture, and therefore is and will always be demand just for you - graduates of any electrical field.
More than one hundred major electrical engineering and technology companies and institutions such as IBM, Siemens, ABB, Honeywell, T-Mobile, Telefonica O2, ON Semiconductor, FEI, CEZ, Symbol Technologies, Freescale, Texas Instruments, Farnell, University Hospital St. Anne, Phillips, Linet, Institute of Clinical and Experimental Medicine and others cooperate with the faculty. More about our partners ...
The cooperation partners
- provide themes of the projects and theses,
- announce the competition for the best solutions to various problems of practical interest,
- offer short-term assignments - a student practices,
- provide financial aid during the studies
- offer an interesting, creative and financially evaluated work for graduates