Faculty offers for prospective students education in study programmes
- two-year master's programme in Biomedical Engineering and Bioinformatics (BTBIO-F)
- two-year master's programme Electrical, Electronic, Communication and Control Technology (EEKR-M, EEKR-ML)
- two-year follow-up Master degree programme Audio Engineering (AUDIO-P)
All programmes are in full-time present form, programme EEKR-ML in combination form.
The two-year master's programme Biomedical Technology and Bioinformatics
- focuses on the education of specialists with a technical overview of the natural sciences and in biomedical engineering, medical informatics and biotechnologies,
- is primarily determined for interdisciplinary based students and students with a general comprehensive school knowledge or other secondary education with focus on the use of latest technologies in medicine and biology to improve the quality of life and medical care.
The two-year master's programme Electrical, Electronic, Communication and Control Technology
- provides university education in all fields of low-voltage and power electrical engineering and electronics, communications and control technologies in various fields of applied electronics and communications technologies, teleinformatics, power electronics and electrical engineering, electricity, microelectronics, automation and measurement,
- focuses on the education of future service professionals with knowledge of construction, operation and application use of electrical and electronic circuits, devices and systems.
- Biomedical and Ecological Engineering
- Power Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communication
- Electrical Manufacturing and Materials Engineering
- Cybernetics, Control and Measurements
- Power Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Communications and Informatics
Master degree programme Audio Engineering
- offers an interdisciplinary study commited to studio practice, audio technology, processing of audio signals and multimedia,
- provides education in the theory of acoustics, electrical engineering, theory of signals and systems and multimedia composition, and also studio practice, design of audio equipment, sound processing software etc.,
- an aptitude test is required.