The three-year Bachelor's Degree Programme Electrical, Electronic, Communication and Control Technology
- provides university education in all fields of low-voltage and power electrical engineering and electronics, communications and control technologies in various fields of applied electronics and communications technologies, teleinformatics, power electronics and electrical engineering, electricity, microelectronics, automation and measurement,
- focuses on the education of future service professionals with knowledge of construction, operation and application use of electrical and electronic circuits, devices and systems.
- Automation and Measurement
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Microelectronics and Technology
- Power Electrical and Power Engineering